Loony time again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

inthegarage

Car
CLK 320
My every day Mokka 1.4 turbo insurance came due fully comp protected renewal price £262 last year £209. I asked them why around a 25% increase is justified? I didn't want to move insurance, but I could. They came back with £241. Now I have got the same with the AA gold membership last year £145 this year £183. Why do we have to play silly games all the time?

It is all part of the rich tapestry of life, :) I have got sort of used to the increase in insurance landing on the mat ,and in a weird way look forward to getting a lower quote and then ringing the original insurance to tell them to cancel the renewal ,and then get we can match that price,to which I say hard luck already gone with the other insurance company.

I also kind of look forward to renewal time. Just half an hour on the puter to search the comparison sites (main 3) and request my proof of NCB from my current insurer.
I’m never shy to move insurers. Their loss.

I also kind of look forward to renewal time. Just half an hour on the puter to search the comparison sites (main 3) and request my proof of NCB from my current insurer.
I’m never shy to move insurers. Their loss.
Half an hour, who are you kidding? Research, research, research! 😁

My every day Mokka 1.4 turbo insurance came due fully comp protected renewal price £262 last year £209. I asked them why around a 25% increase is justified? I didn't want to move insurance, but I could. They came back with £241. Now I have got the same with the AA gold membership last year £145 this year £183. Why do we have to play silly games all the time?
Because there are enough people who just pay the renewal quote to make these tactics worthwhile for the insurance companies.

Why do we have to play silly games all the time?

Because for some sectors customer loyalty is basically about cynical exploitation rather than mutual benefit,

Hastings direct, £229 last year £290 this year. Go compare £209 (with £250 quid excess cover") Who with Hastings direct! Seems to defy any known logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom