Lorde

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

Some of those who know me here will already know of my passion for Lorde.

Every track on her first album was amazing. The two tracks available from her forthcoming album are also excellent.

She seems so grounded for a 20 year old girl, neither does she dress like the 'Sex Sells' brigade.

The more I read about her the more I like her attitude to life.

If you're not familiar with her tunes please search them out on YouTube along with her interviews. Read up on her. I've not been so impressed with a Musician for a long long time. My wife (43) and my 11 year old daughter are equally obsessed with Lorde.

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip Ant and while I head off​ to YouTube to see what all the fuss is about I'll take your one and raise you two: the guitarist Jess Lewis and indescribable Jason Collier. Both world-class and British! Musicians who hear them are astounded and joyful!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Watch Earl's, "I Love You" on u tube, and then her more recent "Tongue Tied" Love it!

You don't understand or don't agree?

I think i-CONICA's inferring she's a munter. I personally disagree with this as I think she's quite tidy, but then 'twould be a dull place if we all liked the same thing.

Cheers,

Gaz

I think i-CONICA's inferring she's a munter. I personally disagree with this as I think she's quite tidy, but then 'twould be a dull place if we all liked the same thing.

Cheers,

Gaz

Then I disagree.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 22
Seems like a nice kid but her music fails the "OLD GREYWHISTLE TEST" for me sorry.

Enlighten me. :p

According to LEGENDARY BBC show presenter Bob Harris, the programme derived its name from a Tin Pan Alley phrase from years before. When they got the first pressing of a record they would play it to people they called the old greys - doormen in grey suits. Any song they could remember and whistle, having heard it just once or twice, had passed :cool: the old grey whistle test :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom