Lorinser CL600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd rather have WOODYTHEWISE's CL600 in standard trim.

Saying that ...

If the engine runs sweet and the suspension is all good then it's still a helluva car for the money.

Wow, that's gold dust - full Lorinser kit including front wings. That kit is about 10k from Lorinser. The Lorinser wheels another 5k.

so, how much did you offer him?

£140k new now £9k
11 yrs old thats over £12k per yr depreciation

no, i just looked at the ad, and there has been one offer, and you said you liked it... expected to see your list swell by one cl600!

if not, i may make a cheeky offer myself

Last edited:
I think it's quite appealing and obviously rare. You could have a standard CL, but then it'd only be the same as everyone else's.

I sold that car a while back and I can tell you it cost me a fortune to get right, kept hsving issues with it.. silly things but ended up costing me thousands.

Some of that bodykit does not look familair... The lip spoiler, wings, wheels etc were there but those lower side skirts and bumpers arent the original lorinser items that were on it when I sold it a few years back... im talking back in 2007.

edit: if its only had two owners probably cannot be the same car... but more than 1 of those around in the midlands? unlikely...

Last edited:
The number plate says it all. Shame as it's low miles ,,,oh probably cause it spends a lot of time off the road with issues:p

I sold that car a while back and I can tell you it cost me a fortune to get right, kept hsving issues with it.. silly things but ended up costing me thousands.

Some of that bodykit does not look familair... The lip spoiler, wings, wheels etc were there but those lower side skirts and bumpers arent the original lorinser items that were on it when I sold it a few years back... im talking back in 2007.

edit: if its only had two owners probably cannot be the same car... but more than 1 of those around in the midlands? unlikely...

Jay, there were two versions of Lorinser side skirts....the ones on this car are the latter more aggresive version but 100% Lorinser. Same for the bumpers.

It's all 100% Lorinser, but there were a couple of different versions that Lorinser did.

thanks
talbir

Ok maybe its not the same car, from memory the one I sold was an X reg... Identical apart from the bumpers and side skirts... Ill have the pics tomorrow at work...

It's all 100% Lorinser, but there were a couple of different versions that Lorinser did.

CL-ClassC215Edition&F01_3.jpg

CL-ClassC215Edition&F01_5.jpg

Dash....thanks.....gorgeous !

Lorinser rules !

Jay - if it is the car you sold, it will be good if it's had your magic touch.

thanks
talbir

Would love to have a CL, the Lorinser makes it even more appealing.

talbir

If you ever get one,make sure it has this under the bonnet :D

330572d1284317436t-fs-lorinser-supercharger-v8-kompressor-kit-2010-09-11_12.39.24.jpg
330573d1284317458t-fs-lorinser-supercharger-v8-kompressor-kit-2010-09-11_12.44.31.jpg

Ok here is the one I sold - I had to search deep in the archives!

Now I remember it has AMG bumpers & Skirts and Lorinser bits too... perfect balance wouldnt you say?

x452fronta.jpg

x452reara.jpg

x452rear2a.jpg

x452front2a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom