Losing my job

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
good luck mate ,hope u will find something better:D

Best of luck to you.

Its a reminder to those of us that are self employed that whilst there are "issues", being tapped on the shoulder is not necessarily one of them.

After years in the business advisory/accountancy/tax avoidance profession I know that sometimes (and am tempted to say "generally"), this sort of thing is a blessing in disguise. Whatever your circumstances I wish you well.

If it does not go your way, never discount the idea of being your own boss. PM me and I would happily discuss options as a fellow MB owner ........

Marc

Best of luck to you.

this sort of thing is a blessing in disguise.

Marc

I agree. My wife was made redundant a few weeks ago. She disliked her employers, a family run business with a real b***h in charge. They made her redundant, she applied for 14 jobs over the next 2 days and was offered one of them last week. More money, better people. Also, and bear this in mind, as her last employer didnt follow the strict rules on making people redundant, they have offered her a sum to stop her taking the matter further, which is a bonus.

Good luck.

As others have said, don't despair and I know it's hard having been there, but keep positive. I was made redundant at 38, no job after 3 months so decided upon a complete career change. Started at the very bottom, using savings to support a low income, climbed the ladder and retired at 50 with full company pension plus redundancy package. Have a little part time job 18hrs a week and still enjoying life.

Set yourself a target/ambition and go for it and put yourself first instead of others.

Best of luck with your shake up - very unpleasant but sometimes the worst outcome turns out to be the best

it's a way of life for lots of us now a consultation then the hard part waiting for a yes or a no GOOD LUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom