Loss of power when accerlerating please help? CLK 230K w208

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shrink_777

Car
C250d AMG line
I am new to this whole forum thing so i am not to sure what im doing. However you lot look like you know what your talking about. I have recently bought a CLK 230K and today when driving went to put my foot down and well nothing happened!! it kinda made a tick noise and ther was no boost!! any ideas on whats wrong?

Possibly the auxillary air flap not operating so shutting the supercharger down.
Get the codes read as this can take out the ECU if left.

your a top man mate Im going to try sort something out with 2mo. is that an exspensive job as Im not sure wether it should cost a lot or not?

To get the codes read could be free or about £50 depending on where, the flap valve is about £150 from memory.

lovely mate il get that seen to 2moro. hope all is ok really like car and i dont want to sell but if this problem persists adios!

maf sensor? ok il get that looked at aswell. sometimes the boost is there but other times its a misfire and the boost just does not kick in. could it be the kompressor it self?

sounds like MAF

Was there any oil in the intake? If there was be prepared for the MAF to fail soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom