Lost - how to get the second series?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RichardM

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 CLS350 CDI
Now that the first series of Lost is at an end, can anyone tell me how I can watch the second series which Scott keeps talking about? I haven't read through his thread as I don't want to spoil it for myself!

I can't wait till June for channel 4 to show it!

If you haven't already done so, download a torrent client such as Bitcomet or Azureus. You will find the episode torrents on various torrent sites. The episodes are generally ~350Mb each, and so far there are have only been 9 or 10 in season 2, so it shouldn't take you too long to catch up!

Enjoy...

Thanks mate. I've installed Azureus, but what do I do now?

RichardM said:
Now that the first series of Lost is at an end, can anyone tell me how I can watch the second series which Scott keeps talking about? I haven't read through his thread as I don't want to spoil it for myself!

I can't wait till June for channel 4 to show it!

Amazon are releasing it Jan 16th (Monday)

That's just the second half of series one (tonights episodes from C4), not series two.

Oops, sorry, so there are 24 episodes per season and the box set I have is the first half is that right ???

Thanks again mate, downloading now.

download a torrent client such as Bitcomet or Azureus.

is there any difference between these clients, in as much as are there different torrents available or other features

I currently use bitcomet

Azureus is Java based and seems quite resource heavy, but I think they do the same thing.

C4 said last night that they will show season 2 in the "Spring" ... i.e. soon.

If anyone wants any help on DLing Lost - just ask.

My luck with FTP is never much chop, but I can help with Torrents. ;-)

Quality is excellent, taken from HDTV broadcast, this ebay rip should be the same, they all come from the same people

i can confirm you cannot fit HD TV quality of all those episodes on 2 DVD`s!!

i have them all in avi format, and after conversion you can fit a max of 3 episodes per DVD.

Let us know what the quality is like when you get it please , i presume it will be a copy

Quite honestly my expectations are not huge, just as long as the picture is reasonable.

I just could not face watching another Channel 4 episode (albeit in the Spring) as the Commercial Breaks are getting on my t**ts and I have been on the verge of phoning to complain - its intolerable !!! Aaaahhh - i'm turning into Victor Meldrew :crazy:

I'll let you know how I get on and resist the temptation to tell you what happens and what its like to watch without ads. :D :D

marc777 said:
I just could not face watching another Channel 4 episode (albeit in the Spring) as the Commercial Breaks are getting on my t**ts

Yup, seems like a break every 5 mins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom