Lost Instruments and wipers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A19Cog

Car
C 240 Elegance
I have a C240 Elegance 2001.

Yesterday when driving the instrument cluster went completely and also the wipers are no longer working.

I have checked the fuses, which are ok. Does anybody please have any suggestions as to what has happened before I book the car in to a garage?

I have a C240 Elegance 2001.

Yesterday when driving the instrument cluster went completely and also the wipers are no longer working.

I have checked the fuses, which are ok. Does anybody please have any suggestions as to what has happened before I book the car in to a garage?
have you moved the steering wheel and possibly pulled the wires?

Thanks for the question, I have tried moving wires and plugs, I have had the instrument cluster checked and it is working ok and I have checked every fuse in the 3 boxes, I am wondering do the instruments , wipers and washers get controlled by one of the SAM units?

Thanks for the question, I have tried moving wires and plugs, I have had the instrument cluster checked and it is working ok and I have checked every fuse in the 3 boxes, I am wondering do the instruments , wipers and washers get controlled by one of the SAM units?
i think they are controlled by the sam under the fusebox in the engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom