Lost lambo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Has anyone lost their Lambo. If so I've found it in the car park at Alicante Airport:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Looks like it's been there months - surprised the car park owner hasn't had it removed by now.

Wasn't there a similar problem in Dubai, with people who could no longer afford the payments on their supercars just abandoning them at the airport as they left? But iirc that was due to local laws re debtors going to jail etc, which I didn't think applied in Spain.

I note someone has gone back with a lambo badge as a souvenir...

From the layers of dust and the different inscriptions now overwriting the ones in the link above, I'd say it's been there a couple of years.

owner probably a drug dealer who is now in nick!

umm if no one wants it i will give it a home, even without the badges!!!!!

Raj

This car has German temporary reg plate, needed when car is bought to another country. On right hand side is expiry date (usually 14 or 30 days, can't remember now).
I can't remember as well why it's red and not yellow - but for those interested, look on google!

Cheers
Chris

It says: 19 03 09. But it looks like it's been there years.

From wikipedia:
Vehicle registration plates of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Export plates
(also known as "Ausfuhrkennzeichen", customs plates) are used for exporting vehicles abroad. The plates are the only ones which do not have the blue Euro strip on the left and the owner does not have to be a German resident to register the car. The date on the red strip on the right hand side does not show the expiration date of the plate; instead it shows the expiration date of the vehicle insurance. After this date the vehicle must have left Germany.

Cheers
Chris

I once met a guy who had bought an aeroplane in America because he fancied learning to fly. He then didn't bother going. Having seen his boat I have no reason to doubt him.

I know a couple of guyts who have quite expensive cars laying around not doing anything, one of them asked me to go help him move a car with a dead battery and a flat tyre, turned out to be an 03 plate BMW M5 he'd "forgotten he had" at the back of his storage unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom