Lost members......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ToeKnee

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
R230 SL500 in teal blue, R231 SL500 in black. (Vauxhall insignia diesel now sold) Black Ford Mondeo
Seems like some members just disappear without trace, for instance, anyone seen or heard from Tuercas Viejas recently?

Last I remember there was some confrontation. I assumed he preferred to retire gracefully.

It’s a bit like drinking. You want to do it all the time but sometimes life, work and family gets in the way.

He may well have been scared off, but he might also just be busy with some other stuff

Well I suppose some members do drift away some come back,this thread made me think I had not seen any posts from Charles Morgan and so I searched and found he had posted in September always enjoyed his contributions on the W123/4 and others .

There's a few people I've not seen on here for a while, I know life does exist outside the forum, just wanted them to know we are thinking of them . These are just a couple I can think of @artyman, @ChrisEdu. I'm sure there are others that we can all think of, its just a way of checking in with them. It's just to say hello and not to know the whys and wherefores of their time away (we all need it from time to time) . Its so easy for time to go by without realising you've not heard from someone whether its on a forum or in real life, thanks

There's a few people I've not seen on here for a while, I know life does exist outside the forum, just wanted them to know we are thinking of them . These are just a couple I can think of @artyman, @ChrisEdu. I'm sure there are others that we can all think of, its just a way of checking in with them. It's just to say hello and not to know the whys and wherefores of their time away (we all need it from time to time) . Its so easy for time to go by without realising you've not heard from someone whether its on a forum or in real life, thanks

Well, I'll try to catch up MissyD.
It's been August since I was here regularly, I hope that I can get back to regular contact
Acej is another missing contributor . . . .August last year was his last post, would 16 months silence suggest a permenant disappearance?

Chris is on the MBOC forum MissyD, but he hasn't posted there since Oct 2019
I must admit, 8 months ago, Chris was a regular poster . . . .every day, often multiple times

I wonder what happened to cause these decent forumites to just disappear?
Just asking . . . . .

There's a list I could produce of all the members that I remember being on here & aren't any more.. Admin may be pleased some aren't.

Well, I'll try to catch up MissyD.
It's been August since I was here regularly, I hope that I can get back to regular contact
Acej is another missing contributor . . . .August last year was his last post, would 16 months silence suggest a permenant disappearance?
Acej is fine he owns a mclaren 600lt, a p400 range rover and just sold a rolls royce.

Dieselman, Nickmercedes, ***, Flango, Corned, Northwest Merc, Red Baron are amongst a few I can think of whilst walking the dog 🤪🤪
YES - BIG UN ....
I was thinking the same.
Until recently - For personal reasons, I posted only occasionally for about 4 years.
Life sometimes gets in the way.
Where are they now ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom