Lost North GB on Becker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fatfairy2005

Car
SLK
I have just got hold of a Becker (build 06/13, data set Q412-50) and the north of GB does not seem to be there, i.e no map detail appears. I have run Content Manager and whilst GB South appears the north does not. I have also used Explorer to look into the device and it shows three files for Great Britain South but none for the north. Any suggestions as to how I can get hold of this part of the data set, I'm not quite ready to buy the latest release, that will take some saving up for!

Last edited:
Sorry, I've no answer to your problem, but I'm sure there are going to be a few gags posted as a result of the north of GB going missing...

It's a pity the North isn't missing on more systems. That way fewer southerners would ever make it past Watford. :)

Last edited:
Lost GB files

Still hoping that someone can help on this problem, the files that are missing are:-

IrelandGreatBritainNorth_Citymodel.psf
IrelandGreatBritainNorth_ExtZipsUK.psf
IrelandGreatBritainNorth.psf

and they are from version Q412-50.

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Have you registered with Becker? Is there a download function for existing maps?

It's a pity the North isn't missing on more systems. That way fewer southerners would ever make it past Watford. :)

Dont worry its not from choice its either work or a trip to MSL:thumb:

TONY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom