Lost Season 2 Discussion (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not really watching anything anymore. Lost isn't on. Top Gear's finished. Stuck in New York for a while longer with a million channels - all full of crap.

Have started watching South Park re-runs, the Blue Collar comedy tour, Mythbusters and also started watching some Manga movies. ('Appleseed' today - amazing visuals, and a decent story to boot!)

Just bought the latest tv magazine at the airport here, and there was a cd on the front with a 'preview' of S3. Turned out to be the video above, which sadly doesn't give anything away + some deleted scenes.

BUT - here's some godd from the magazine (my flight has been delayed - or more entertainingly 'Retarde' in French :) ):

Season starts October 4, and will run for 6 weeks. It will then break until February and tun through to May.

The season premiere is about the aftermath of the Kate/Jack/Sawyer abduction.

Desmond survived the explosion!

Three new faces:Elizabeth Mitchell (ER), Rodrigo Santoro (Love Actually), Kiele Sanchez (Related). One of these is a prominent Other.

The exec producer also states that they are going to 'drop a bomb' the middle of season 3.

HURRY THE HELL UP YOU B*STARDS! I NEEEEEED THIS SHOW TO COME BACK ON TO TV NOW!!!!

Season 4 starts end of this month in the US, or following week here on Sky 1........does anyone still care ?

season 4 starts on the third of february at 2100 on sky 1 (already seen season 1-3).........already got it on sky plus reminder regards jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom