Lost Season 2 Discussion (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yup! im watching 15 right now, well its on pause while the misses prepares the food ! lol

anyway episode 14 was the best! the interogation was awesome and so was the beating.....

Koolvin said:
LOL, wtf was the thread cutting all about? :crazy: :D
man!:D 15 any good will be watching it Friday now, are we getting back on track??

On the news the other day Jorge Garcia (Hugo) has been put on a diet (to lose 3 stone) to make him more believable that he's losing weight. perhaps in the episode wheres he's stuffing his face he had a relapse

..... do you think they're dragging this show out to much??

Koolvin said:
yup! im watching 15 right now, well its on pause while the misses prepares the food ! lol

anyway episode 14 was the best! the interogation was awesome and so was the beating.....

Good Episode but the CGI was really bad

SEM said:
..... do you think they're dragging this show out to much??

I have heard it will last 3 seasons..... anymore than that and i think viewers will start to switch off....

Cliff hanger at the end of season 2 and season 3 answers everything we ever needed to know..

Wishful thinking!

Oh well could'nt wait could i... get the glue thing now!!... on a another note.. previous episode... at the end just before they dropped off Sayid in the desert, the soldier holding a photograph of his daughter??? Kate, he must get involved later on???

Getting bored with it now, wish they'd hurry it up.

Luckily Invasion was good this week - finally got to see the monsters.

SEM said:
Oh well could'nt wait could i... get the glue thing now!!... on a another note.. previous episode... at the end just before they dropped off Sayid in the desert, the soldier holding a photograph of his daughter??? Kate, he must get involved later on???

the soldier was kates dad? i think the photo was also different than the episode where kate talks to him before she goes into hiding?

need episode 15....

*edit*

just watched e15 - mr gale seems to be creating friction in the camp...

and as for the glue hmmmmmmm.. the bearded other guy was talking to ethan right? wonder why they have moved from this site?

Last edited:
He's holding the piccy and asks Sayid if he has Wife, kids?, Could be older boyfriend or brother i suppose??

How bad was the Oceanic plane mobile in the crib???

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
  • new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
SEM said:
He's holding the piccy and asks Sayid if he has Wife, kids?, Could be older boyfriend or brother i suppose??

How bad was the Oceanic plane mobile in the crib???

im sure thats her fostered father - in one episode you see kate visiting him and asking him why he never told her the truth? and that kates real dad raped her hence her killing him?

As for the mobile - i just read on the lost forum that the mobile etc is all part of the act... so much info on that site..

And... we may be finding out why the plane 'crashed' - im sticking with my theory that the button has something to do with this...

i think lost may get a little to clever for itself..

A good read and a convincing theory... still dont buy it

I did - it's a theory but I don't agree with it. Doesn't really spoil anything.

time to revive - anyone seen the latest episode?

and anyone seen the trailer for next week!! I HAVE!

mobeyone said:
time to revive - anyone seen the latest episode?

and anyone seen the trailer for next week!! I HAVE!

I will a little later... do you have the the re-encoded rmbv? just wondered what the quality was like as the files are a lot smaller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom