Lost Season 3 Discussion (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
Open for business....

:bannana:

Please let me / the forum know when a decent download is found !!

season 3 starts on Wednesday night,....

Iv never actually seen this program...........dont have no idea what its about

stats007 said:
Mininova have started charging - what torrents do people use?

Have they?

I downloaded prisonbreak last week and all was good.....

Maybe music? fingers crossed then!

There should be a torrent available on 05/10/06... imagine a long wait!

Mininova has been running really slow lately... I have used another but had to download again because the file was rubbish.

Try torrentspy.. i use this for tran business training files to multi users and is the same as mininova.

Just started watching Jehrico..... near the end of Eureka 1st series, Battlestar gallactica Starts soon as is Lost.
UK TV sucks (although i missed spooks)... even Sky is dishwash exept for sport. I watched regenesis which i thought was ok, going to buy second series on DVD, to catch up.
I only watch this stuff as i'm working all the time on PC and it's quiet in my office... most of it ends as snippets in the background.. Bring it on!

Mininova have started charging??? How?

I was on there all day yesterday leeching all sorts of crap, and I didn't see any mention of charging.

That's really weird - I tried Mininova last week and you had to re-register and pay monthly to download - it's all gone back to normal now :confused:.

scotth_uk said:
Mininova have started charging??? How?

I was on there all day yesterday leeching all sorts of crap, and I didn't see any mention of charging.

Not seen this either.. well not yet anyway.. even if they did charge i'd still pay to keep upto date

I'm an infrequent Lost viewer, but must admit I was gripped by the end of Season 2 on Channel Four last week.

The fact that the monitoring station picked up the Electromagnetic disturbance mean that rescue is immiment? Also, how did this little polar monitoring station know what to look for?

Is Desmond dead?

mininova is still free as far as i can see, but its really really slow, have others found this? As asked earlier, any other sites out there as easy to use and as good? i tried piratebay, but seemed really awkward to search on it!

steve_bcs said:
my wifey loves Lost but I just don't get it

Gilligans Island meets Seinfled .... just not funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom