Lost Season 3 Discussion (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
190cossie said:
Iv never actually seen this program...........dont have no idea what its about

I've watched every episode... still have no idea what it's about!!

I did. Amazing imagination!

I think that the foot/statue is going to be a really important clue. References to New York really got me excited.

stats007 said:
That's really weird - I tried Mininova last week and you had to re-register and pay monthly to download - it's all gone back to normal now :confused:.
Hrm. A phishing expedition with DNS poisoning? Hope you didn't sign up...

-simon

I believe the first episode is just a recap + extra history, i've not seen it. though

SimonsMerc said:
Hrm. A phishing expedition with DNS poisoning? Hope you didn't sign up...

-simon

No - too pikey for that ;).

Downloading now from a search on torrentspy.com.

Interesting, given that it hasn't aired yet! [Edit - ahh , it's simply a pre-season recap, nothing new]

Wednesday, October 4 at 9/8c
"A Tale of Two Cities"
SEASON PREMIERE
In the season premiere episode, Jack, Kate and Sawyer begin to discover what they are up against as prisoners of "The Others."

Last edited:
scotth_uk said:
Interesting, given that it hasn't aired yet! [Edit - ahh , it's simply a pre-season recap, nothing new]

Wednesday, October 4 at 9/8c
"A Tale of Two Cities"
SEASON PREMIERE
In the season premiere episode, Jack, Kate and Sawyer begin to discover what they are up against as prisoners of "The Others."

Good reminder though....it covers most of the important points.

Downloading now at rather high speed, although I am at work, so I canot enjoy it.

What torrents are you using? I have an 8Mb connection but getting rubbish bandwidth from the torrent I've got.

stats007 said:
What torrents are you using? I have an 8Mb connection but getting rubbish bandwidth from the torrent I've got.
Me too. Currently 10kb/s (18% done) :(

there's two different .torrents on mininova. I am using the one with the most seeders.

There are 8 or 10 torrents on Mininova for E01 - though some don't work. I'm using the 1600+ seeds and it hovers between 15 & 30 kb/s.

Right, just watched and still no answers.

So we have a similar intro to season 3, music, new charachter and a nice picturesque village in what looks like suburbia but on the island.

New faces, Julia... Henry does look like he is the leader but there is defintly some frticiton between the two....

More insight into jacks troubles past... and probably what drove Jacks dad on the fatal bender of all benders.

I wonder what Ben means when he says to Kate that things will get worse?

Sawyer is subjected to acting like an animal....

New hatch, the hydra.

The fact that they know everything about Jack and probably the others is intriguing.. wonder where they will go with it?

Also... Dharma appears to have been took over by Ben & co... wonder who as Julia makes a clear distinction that Dharma was the past.

mobeyone said:
Right, just watched and still no answers.
Nope, except Kate scrubs up well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom