Lost Season 3 Discussion (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
smartbrabus said:
Nope, except Kate scrubs up well :)

Doesnt she just.. :devil: in HD quality too (well it looks better than i had in the past)

Was it me or was jacks wife different... the one from boston legal?

Still dont understand what the hecs happening now.. sort of

I think we are about to find out that the island is controlled by a bunch of loons who have wider plans?? and Juliet maybe a central figure for this season?

Kate is a darling isnt she!

Do you think they have access to the rest of the World with the information they have on Jack or do you think she's pulling a phycological fast one on him?

More questions, no answers. It was a very, err, "subtle" season premiere wasn't it?

Who's the boy? What's going to happen in the next two weeks for Kate?

Nice SL driven by Jack's dad to the Lynford Hotel for his AA meeting. Lyn Ford is a storyteller in the US...

What's the betting that we'll see Sarah's new boyfriend popup on the island?

Just read of another forum.. when ben talks to kate about the next two weeks... apparantly this is a reference to the "sickness"????

Maybe the three are all sick? and thats why the others have them?

I set up the projector last night and watched all of the goodness.

Really enjoyed it. It just gets better!

Guys
I've got both the first two episodes of series 3, not sure if i can post the download links openly on the forum - can anyone advise? I'll happily post each Thursday.

All the links are hosted by Rapidshare which if you don't pay for only allows one download per hour!

Small tip - look out for a series called Heroes, it's just started being shown in the US, got the first three episodes - brill.

Second episode has not aired yet. Still a few hours away. Perhaps you have the recap episode and the 1st episode.

Last edited:
It has been aired and i've already downloaded it.

Fastest D/L yet less than 30 mins... whats heroes like then?

Heroes:-
The show has started with different characters discovering that for some reason they have super human abilities. Now this might sound cheesy but believe me its not.

The first couple of episodes focus on each of the characters finding out that they have these abilities. One character who is a painter and heroin addict seems to be able to paint the future, another has the ability to hear people’s thoughts and a young girl who when injured heals instantly.

From what it has told you so far it’s about the human body evolving and one mans mission to track down the reasons why.

On the back of all of this there seems to be a serial killer that the FBI are trying to track down, his method of killing - remove their brains...

I'm an absolute terrible critic so I would advise anyone to have a look, it's as good as lost in my opinion.

Just for the record Lost has been available for download since 8.00am on Thursday UK time.

already saw the glass ballerina.. :)

Wully said:
Just for the record Lost has been available for download since 8.00am on Thursday UK time.

Right you are - apologies. I thought it was Wednesday. Even attended the wrong conf call!

In my opinion the last two episodes have been very revealing - anyone else agree? Time travelling or the ability to see the future?

www.abc.com are allowing you to view the episodes online using their special web page from 2AM PST (US time) the day after each episode is aired. It's likely they'll check for US based IP addresses, but there will be plenty of ways around that.

;-)

Just catching up on last weeks episode.. better than last series so far... hope dont go weak in the middle..

started watching heroes.. quirky but good also

scotth_uk said:
www.abc.com are allowing you to view the episodes online using their special web page from 2AM PST (US time) the day after each episode is aired. It's likely they'll check for US based IP addresses, but there will be plenty of ways around that.
Proxy server? Do you know of any decent public ones based on US soil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom