Lost Season 3 Discussion (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
YAY! Looking forward to this one, as I believe it's a cliffhanger for a few weeks.

Not sure about you lot, but I am 100% happy with season 3. It's been great and the cliffhanger isn't quite so confusing.

Not happy about having to wait until Feb !!!!!

WLeg said:
Not happy about having to wait until Feb !!!!!
Sky one will have caught up with the US by 24th December (if they show the 2 episodes this Sunday then one each subsequent Sunday as planned), you could always watch it then, albeit with adverts...

That means i can watch it n glorious HD.. superb..! Gutted Feb, i'll have forgotten what happened... is the superbowl on or something stupid????

BIG thanks to WULLY for Heroes series :rock: ... I'm really enjoying this prog

Now i've got to catch up on house and jericho and battlestar.... while i'm working of course

episode 4

I cannot get a working version of episode 4 from mininova. Every one I have downloaded using bittorrent tells me the file is corrupted, and repair fails to resolve this. I have downloaded single and multi file (WinRar) versions (8 in all)
Episodes 5 and 6 are fine.

Can anyone help?

Episode 7 is out there....

yup and ive got it in 720p (about a 1g in size)

I've only watched up to 6 - it was all going a bit weird at that point with Mr Echo. Will catch up at the weekend :) .

Well have watched the season finale - all i can say is :confused:.

Yep, I watched it and was slightly confused with the 'flash forward', then watched it again and the flash forward looks to be a flash back (I missed some stuff the first time) so now I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Last edited:
At least they've admitted that the survivors get off the island. Saves the bother of having to watch series 4,5 & 6. :)

is'nt the flash forward - a picture of what might have happened ( IF ) they
did get off the island not what will happen - as its left you not know 100% they did or did'nt :S

Do you think it was Ben's funeral?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom