Lots of 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth engine parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Hi gang,

After trying to source a few tricky 16v M102.983 parts I ended up taking a job lot on to get some of the stuff I needed.

As a result, I have plenty of 2.3-16 Cosworth engine parts and many other spares available.

So - whatever you need, ask away and I'll see if I can help. I have a couple of bottom ends, cylinder heads, camshafts/valves/tappets, cam covers, intake and exhaust manifolds, SLS radial pumps, injection parts - plus hoses/clips/sensors/nuts/bolts etc etc etc. A couple of head gasket sets, bottom end gaskets and seals.

Alternators/PAS pumps, starter motor, cooling fan, 16v/sportline steering box, some SLS parts, springs, lights, 16v gauges/switches/ECUs etc.

securedownload_zpse02d0160.jpg

securedownload5_zps7482ad02.jpg

securedownload6_zpscc72e0fe.jpg

securedownload9_zps7cb9b5f9.jpg

securedownload10_zpsb30018c0.jpg

securedownload12_zps2baf50db.jpg

securedownload15_zps2d94c49e.jpg

securedownload16_zps76d1b92f.jpg

Hopefully keep some of these cars going for a while. PM me for any bits please. Delivery can be arranged but collection more than welcomed.

Perhaps not that many memebers on here with 16v W201s, but worth a mention as I know there's a couple at least - and many of these parts are getting hard to come by these days :) :thumb:

KE-jetronic ECU, head gasket set, 1x bottom end sold. Steering box also provisionally sold.

Also have one arch moulding in Almandine (will check which one!), headlights, rear lights, indicators etc.

One of the heads looks to be in very good order - will check it out but I suspect it has been recently rebuilt (will inspect it thoroughly when I have time). The other head will require refurbishment and a few new valves - ideal if you want to make a perfect one to your own spec

Lots of other bits and pieces - idle air control valves, injection parts etc.

Quite a few interior bits and pieces from my 2.5 project too so ask if there's anything you need :cool:

Will

Just a quick gentle bump for anyone who might be looking for parts. Have been quite busy recently and not done as much with the cars as usual but should hopefully have some time this week - let me know it you need anything!

Quite a few other 190E spares too so just PM me and I'll have a look for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom