Lots of new members, a good thing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gr1nch

Car
2017 W222 S350d AMG Line Premium Plus : Iridium Silver and Black Nappa
Just had a look at the new members section and there seem to be a lot recently, which is great. I did a quick post count and that's around 20 in the past week. Maybe it's with new reg 1st March fast approaching affecting new and second hand sales? Or are Mercedes cars just becoming increasingly more popular?

Would be good to get the new members (inc me!) along to a GTG or two, for some in-person sociability and car browsing.

It's certainly a vibrant forum. - I'm not sure if the marque is getting more popular, or if it's just getting to that point where people have little niggles they want to address.

I'm keeping my eyes open for a meet near me, but this isn't the best weather for it. - When it's a bit warmer (and drier) I was going to suggest the Ponderosa Café on the horseshoe pass.
It's a cracking drive if you don't get stuck behind someone really nervous or are intimated by the bikers having a play.

Always a good rate of joiners. A look at the members directory does show how few convert into long termers but I'd say it's normally very healthy and for most people they get what they need with one or two posts and move on.

There will be far more GTGs when the weather improves. New venues always needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom