Lottery win

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
No, not me:(. But what would you do if you suddenly found you had £45.000.000 in the bank?

Where would you put it and who would you give some to etc, etc?

Absolutely do not know whatsoever.

Just wait for the inspiration then know you can just do it.

Honestly?

I'd buy a Nissan Patrol/Land Cruiser spend a few grand kitting it up and I'd spend the next year or so driving around the world. I guess it would make sense to buy a few properties and rent them out whilst I am away.

Once I got back from my fun and I've done all the things I wanted to do I'd buy myself a nice site and run my own used car garage selling nice but not ridiculous cars to the masses.

Retire of course. Buy a very posh Mercedes people carrier and spend my time ferrying people to our local hospice for day care. Someone used to do exactly that for my Dad twice a week (Honda Accord was his transport) He looked forward to having a decent bath, and a lovely meal with his buddies at the hospice. It made such a positive difference to his situation. Yup, that is exactly what I would do.

Last edited:
I would follow the GP circuit around the world.

Buy a massive bit of land to build my house, kart track, motorcross track, banger racing track and hanger for my helicopters, planes and HUGE car collection.

Give my close mates a tenner each and everyone else can poke it!

Buy a massive bit of land to build my house, kart track, motorcross track, banger racing track and hanger for my helicopters, planes and HUGE car collection.

Your inspiration...? >>> :D

Lotto lout gives neighbours hell by racing bangers round garden - Telegraph

Mr Carroll won a £9.7 million lottery jackpot last November when he was 19. Three months later, he bought the Spanish-style five-bedroom home near Swaffham in Norfolk.

Trouble began when he moved in permanently after having building work done and set up a banger race track. Fed up with the never-ending roar of engines and loutish behaviour, Sid Skeat, 36, and his wife Allison, 36, have put their nearby house on the market.

I'd probably die in a Las Vegas hotel surrounded by huge amounts of drugs and hookers ........

... seriously, I'd look to make my close friends and family independently wealthy so they could enjoy the rest of their days.

I'd buy a nice house, a few good cars and look to travel as often as I could.

I'd buy a certain green W124 convertible and torch it. Just so I wouldn't ever have to see another thread about the pesky thing.

Then I'd buy the best-kept W201 I can find and pay someone to properly fit a full Skyline GT-R drivetrain into it.

But I'd keep on working, because I love my job (and karma would make sure that if I quit work, I'd drop dead the next day).

Make my parents and closest friends financially stable, then buy a secluded holiday home in this country, then a one way ticket out of this broken country with all my money:thumb:.

1. Id pay off the familys mortgages.

2.Put the C32 into storage.

3.Go out and buy an SLK55.

4.Buy a winnebago,put the SLK on it,then leave our overcrowded island and travel the world for a couple of years.

Something like this,very nice A chap i do some work for has 2 of them....an amazing bit of kit.

I'd eat my way around the world in the finest restaurants then I would drink my way back in the other direction. Should I still be alive I would go and live in Canada with the rest of my family.

Might even give SWMBO a few bob to tide her over 'til her pension comes in.

There is a bit of pointing needs doing above the car port. That would be a start.

I used to think I would take a motorbike through Arizona, Montana (those kind of places) ad stay in motels and eat in diners until I got used to the idea, then think up stage 2. I've given up on the idea now as I realise it will never happen.

This reminds me of the goerdie chap who spent his lottery winnings buying up all the houses in his street, so that his family could live on one side and all his friends on the other.
It is not clear what he did with the rest of his tenner.

I'd get the money out of this country and invest it in the far east, Brazil and Australia. Investments would be something tangible such as land or city buildings, definitely not the stock exchange where some bu66er can disolve your assets in a whim!

I don't even do the lottery!

I guess there would not be much point me offering my suggestion really.

I'd find 900 banks and put £50000 in each to have absolute protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom