Lovely day out by the Thames

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John757

Car
E350CDi Coupe , Gwagen 280GE , SL55 AMG , Audi SQ5 Quattro
Took Mrs757 out for lunch in the SL... Lovely pub next to the Thames called 'Thames Court' after the lunch went for a walk and fed the ducks... then a swan muscled in on the action.. followed by two Canada Geese.. before I knew it... ducks and ducklings speeding towards us... should have bought more bread!
SL55 1.pngSL55 3.pngSL55 2.pngIMG-20220528-WA0005.jpgIMG-20220528-WA0006.jpgIMG-20220528-WA0007.jpg

Nice motor ! Glad that the Canada Geese didn’t leave a souvenir on iyour 55 They’re famous for it, if surprised.

Was the food good? I cycle past a few times a year on the way to Windsor, but I’ve never tried it.

Nice motor ! Glad that the Canada Geese didn’t leave a souvenir on iyour 55 They’re famous for it, if surprised.

Was the food good? I cycle past a few times a year on the way to Windsor, but I’ve never tried it.
Food is fabulous, all the staff are so friendly and attentive.. Great surroundings, and very reasonably priced.. I've been coming here since I was a teenager... even the ducks are polite !

I occasionally meet our daughter and granddaughter there, yup, very nice. oh and a very nice SL too.

Thanks for sharing. Your car and the scenery, great stuff all round,

Shepperton Lock is a five minute walk from Thames Court pub... great to watch the boats negotiating it... little tea room with outside tables there also..
Lock.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0002.jpgIMG-20220429-WA0001.jpg

Took Mrs757 out for lunch in the SL... Lovely pub next to the Thames called 'Thames Court' after the lunch went for a walk and fed the ducks... then a swan muscled in on the action.. followed by two Canada Geese.. before I knew it... ducks and ducklings speeding towards us... should have bought more bread!
View attachment 127915View attachment 127916View attachment 127917View attachment 127918View attachment 127919View attachment 127920
I would have thought taking a car like that into London would trigger some kind of emissions cutting drone strike or something? Looks like a lovely day and the car looks amazing too!

Thanks for sharing 👍
I would have thought taking a car like that into London would trigger some kind of emissions cutting drone strike or something?
It sets off a very loud Klaxon and a bright red flashing light above Sadiq Khan's desk. 🚨

Swanning around in a lovely car, eating well, and the wild life going quakers!
Sounds like a great day out:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom