Lovely Ford Fiesta 1300 Supersport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The super sport only came as a 1.3.

To be honest, it's just a fiesta with nostalgia factor for anyone who started driving in fiestas.. No real pedigree for serious collectors..

A very nice looking example, but non original spec let it down a little. Still, not many left like that and would be a great retro ride.

To be honest, it's just a fiesta with nostalgia factor for anyone who started driving in fiestas.. No real pedigree for serious collectors..

Meeeeow! I don't think I quite agree. There was the XR2, the 1300S and... Plenty of XR2s back then but the 1300S was relatively rare

I had a metallic blue one bought from Highgate High Street, retrofitted it with 14" ATS telephone dials with 185/60 x 13s and loved every minute

Till I bought a 1979 Golf GTi Mk I...

Nick Froome

I dreamed of owning one of these when i was 17, i ended up with a 1.0l Fiesta in a disgusting shade of orangey pink! Great car though, drove it to Barcelona and back about a month after passing my test!

takes me back, I had an xr2 in white as all good Essex boys should. I managed to bounce it off the drivers side front corner of a W126 it was all but toast and the merc had a cracked indicator light. I think it was telling me something.

Yeah that is a blast from the past and looks really nice.

I used to have a black mk1 XR2, I think the black ones used to be rare and boy did it handle well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom