Lovely Slk 230 For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funmobile

Car
E320 Cabriolet, Honda VFR 800 - both red!
Lovely Slk 230 - Now Sold

My wife is pregnant and - against her will - we must sell her much loved SLK 230. (It's a four seater Merc from here on!)

Details:
P reg, first reg in Mar 1997
Metallic silver paint
LOW MILEAGE - only 35, 500 miles

FULL MB dealer service history - book fully stamped, all bills and MOTs back to 1999. Last "B" service earlier this year, including new front tyres.

The usual trimmings - powered roof, black leather heated seats, alarm, central locking, ABS, cruise control, skid control, airbags both sides, factory fitted CD player - and everything in working order.

TWO LADY OWNERS - the first kept it in a garage for 18 months and did 2,000 miles. Ever since my wife bought it in Dec 98, it has been garaged both at home and at work until Feb this year, when we moved house and her job.

It is in genuinely excellent condition inside and out, and has never been crashed, dented, repaired or stolen. The only blemish is a very slight scratch on the nearside corner of the front bumper.

It is a UK car - not an import. All HPI checks, AA surveys welcome.

Frankly, this must be one of the best around for its age, mileage and history, and well worth a look.

We're asking £15,995 or near-ish offer - sorry, NOW SOLD.

Last edited:
Ok - hands up, I could have put that better. It's selling the car she doesn't want to do!

But too late for her, and you legpullers - it's sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom