Low mileage C36 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
This one was featured in Merc Enthusiast a while back, IIRC.

Lovely interior and well specc'ed. I quite like the 17" split rims, too.
A bit over priced though, don't you think?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/739735.htm

I don't care much for that AMG on the dash, though!

Darren

Last edited:
I know its good condition and low mileage, but its not worth that much by a long way.

And dear god that designo interior colour, horrendous!

I doubt its even worth half that much.

Last edited:
interior colour is little glitzy and glam :(

What exactly was the purpose of designo interiors??? That looks awful, and they seem to be responsible for most of the horrendous colour schemes out there... must de-value the car :(

Would be a nice example if it was a black leather interior tho! :)

Looks like I'm the only one who likes that interior, then :D :eek:
The interior wood needs to be darker, or even carbon fibre though

Darren

Hi,
Whats with the extra back seat arm rest?
Though I quite like the interior, there is the just too much blue, with the visors and dash surround blue as well.

Its the ski hole cover isnt it?

A strange wood trim as well must be part of the designo I guess.

I think its the contrasting wood that spoils it, I quie like the blue with matching dash.

Suppose you could get a regular interior from a breaker if it was so much of an issue.

Personally I'm not keen on that interior at all. To concur with the OP (Darren) this actual car has been featured in Mercedes Enthusiast twice I believe.

Yesterday I actually found a few old ME magazines from the early days (circa 2002 ish), and it's in one of those.

Interestingly, they did a feature on the C36/C43 and also a few months apart, another buyer's guide/feature on the 2.3/2.5-16.

Bearing in mind this was six years ago, it's interesting to see that the 'guide' price for a nice C43 was about £30k, where as £3-8K was the ball park for the 190Es. Nowadays, only six years later, both appeared to have levelled with each other!

Will

Its the ski hole cover isnt it?

I have the "thru" loading/ski/golf club facility on my 1997 C230K and it is,nt like that at all. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom