Low mileage W124 Carat Duchatelet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Eye of the beholder, of course, but to me it doesn't look too special.

For £4800 I'd want either more quirky or more classic.

My 2d.

Cheers,

Paul

Its a lot of money for a pretty ordinary spec saloon apart from the Carat bits. In my opinion they don't do anything for it. Would prefer a higher spec without the kit.

Its a lot of money for a pretty ordinary spec saloon apart from the Carat bits. In my opinion they don't do anything for it. Would prefer a higher spec without the kit.

Same here.
Incidentally, what does Carat spec actually mean? And Duchatelete?

Same here.
Incidentally, what does Carat spec actually mean? And Duchatelete?

In this case: "The Carat conversion consist of full body colour coding, 17'' Alloy wheels,lowered suspension, front and rear bumpers, rear spoiler, rear sports exhaust box,front fog lights."

Other Carat conversions included uprated interiors to varying degrees of tastefulness.

Hmm, I wonder if he'd be game enough to accept an offer of £4441.55...

Welcome ivan. Lovely car for that money. A W124 with less than 40K miles must be almost brand new. :cool:

Genuine Bargain....nice one

Cracking condition, getting rare in that kind ok nick. Well done and welcome.

hi thanks for your comments the car is just as you would expect even has original invoice and invoice for carat work for over £4000 only work needed was a good clean with a clay bar then a good wax then later i will get a little scuff on one alloy sorted the only disappointment is i thought all e124s have cruise but not in this case

What a fantastic find and buy. Would have given it a home in a flash....if I had the space. Is it going to be a daily driver, weekend special or garage queen? :thumb:

just for weekends and holidays now selling my 300ce as cant get our grand kids in back what we have to do eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom