Lowering help!

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tyres, Brakes & Suspension' started by babyblueCE, Aug 22, 2011.

1. babyblueCE

babyblueCE Active Member

Car:
    300 CE
    Hello all, i have recently bought a 300 CE and it seems as if the pevious owner has installed 40mm lowering springs on the front and rear but i am sure that i have self levelling suspension on the rear. Does anyone know where i can buy a set of coilovers for the above or is there anyway of adjusting the self levelling suspension so it sits a little lower?

2. Dieselman

Dieselman Banned

Car:
    Peugeot 403 Convertible
    You can adjust the self levelling by adjusting the link from the rear anti-roll bar, but I'd be surprised if your CE has it fitted.

3. kth286

kth286 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E320 Coupe
    do you have the fluid tank in the engine compartment for self level ?

4. OP
    OP
    babyblueCE

babyblueCE Active Member

Car:
    300 CE
    I havent checked that to be honest. I will have a look and let you know. The reason why i say that is because the car seems to be sitting lower at the front than at the rear. Is there anyway i can check if the rear has been lowered or was there a standard right height in mm i could just it against?

Tags: