Lowering Kit / Module / Links

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah

Looking around £350 fitted from them or you can get the renntech modules for around£1200

Acid

do you need any extras for this to make it lower your car, or is just a straight fit and the car will be lowered after adjustments.

hi

Straight fit , but you need a ramp and need to set the links up correctly.
They come with Instructions when you buy them or they can fit for you.

acid

would you recommend buying them or get some rims first? because im thinking of getting some rims first and then see how much of a drop i need.

would you recommend buying them or get some rims first? because im thinking of getting some rims first and then see how much of a drop i need.

Acid ^ should have them,he does alloys to

acid you got any kahn rsx wheels mate?

hi

Wether You buy the Rims or lower your car first it does not matter as the Links can be adjusted to what height you need.

Let me know what price you have had on the wheel and i will see what i can do.

Thanks acid

I have a set of these for sale, had them on for a few months, good thing about mine is that they are set up already (adjusting height as a long process). I can fit them for you too.:thumb:

I have these on my cl, easy to fit, took an hour including adjusting them

I have these on my cl, easy to fit, took an hour including adjusting them

Fitment on your car must be different.

From my own personal experience i found the job a PITA, I also had to remove/refit 3 times to get the height i wanted.

I have a set of these for sale, had them on for a few months, good thing about mine is that they are set up already (adjusting height as a long process). I can fit them for you too.:thumb:

and how much you after mate?

Hi

Have you got air or springs ? I take it you got a 320 cdi ? Air is rare on them.?

Acid

Maybe I was just lucky, I took off the old link on the front, made the adjustable ones slightly longer/shorter using the guide, made both the adjustable links the same size and put them on. Then did the same for rear. Then once on, you can leave one end of the link plugged in and adjust the other end if you need to adjust the height. £50 is a good price though.

Maybe I was just lucky, I took off the old link on the front, made the adjustable ones slightly longer/shorter using the guide, made both the adjustable links the same size and put them on. Then did the same for rear. Then once on, you can leave one end of the link plugged in and adjust the other end if you need to adjust the height. £50 is a good price though.

I only had a problem with the rear, the sensor is right on top of the axle and a real pain to get to, you cant force it in case you brake the sensor.. very tricky indeed.

Then its just a case of too low/high on/off sh*t lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom