Lug Hole Protection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stu

Car
C200 Sport Petrol W205
I have a Command/Bose System in my 2003 CLK 270 and am generally happy with the audio experience. However, there is one snag. The different inputs (CD, Radio, AUX/ipod) as well as the Sat Nav guidance all seem to have differing relative volume levels. The only one I can modify independently is the navigation. Problem is when I am listening to a "track" on the ipod which seems to need a lot of volume and the Traffic Information cuts in it blows the windows out.
Is there anyway I can turn the TA volume down relative to the Aux or Radio volume?

You not been supplied with a manual for COMAND when you picked up your car?. If not there is an on-line version which while having a U.S. slant does, I believe, cover TA volume adjustment. I have it at work on my PC so I will try to get the web address for you and post it tomorrow.

Portzy.

http://home.earthlink.net/~phdwebsite/comand_manual.htm

Heck, I just did this linky(first one!), hope it works, if it does I owe Glojo (John) and Kikkthecat (Ray) a pint or two :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks Portzy, but these are US manuals which do not cover the UK Traffic Alert System on FM. One depressing sentance did read "The volume selected applies to all of the Audio Functions", I have rtfm supplied, but it is of no help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom