Lunatic teenager with L Plates on a moped..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donza

I live in a cul de sac. And this kid is seriously taking the pee now!

Constantly i hear the squeel of tyres and the revving of his 150cc bike. It was just a matter of time before i had an altercation with him.

Today i pretty much had my AMG C-class totalled by him.

Just finished work and i was driving round the cul-de-sac. I was coming round the corner, and straight ahead without even stopping this idiot swung to the right and was head on with me. I reacted and moved to avoid him. He literally started swerving frantically and just held on.

I stopped momentarily, and i was going to get out and pretty much smack him. I could care less, seriously..the guy is a liability.

After a few seconds, i decided to calm myself down and being new to the area. I did not want to have my car keyed etc.

I swear the guy is going to get himself killed. I'd rather it not be with my car..

What an absolute prat......

Now i am definetly going to park my car in my drive. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I can understand your frustration and that would annoy me.

Why have a drive and not use it anyway?

Report him to the police asap for his sake and other peoples, cars can be replaced people cant!

Tempting to come home in an old landrover one day:devil:

But more ( under the potential circumstances) sensibly talk to you local Community Police Officer about the problem, thats what they are there for. If no result then quietly ( and potentialy anonymously) escalate it. The Police,however reluctant for whatever reason, have a duty in law to deal with your complaint.:)

PS Check his insurance and tax via the askmid web site and if you feel able talk to his parents if he lives locally, I had this problem once and a quiet word with his mum or dad "over the garden fence" worked wonders.

Last edited:
is that the loaner car still, or did you buy an amg c class?

sensibly talk to you local Community Police Officer about the problem, thats what they are there for. If no result then quietly ( and potentialy anonymously) escalate it. The Police,however reluctant for whatever reason, have a duty in law to deal with your complaint.:)

The Police will deal with the complaint. This is word-perfect for a Section 59 Warning as the kid is driving/riding in an inconsiderate manner and clearly causing you alarm, harassment and distress. Mention these words when you ring the police - it'll work :D :D

Hehe - welcome to the forum unmarked. I think I know who your 'boss' is?!
:D

Hehe - welcome to the forum unmarked. I think I know who your 'boss' is?!
:D

Hi Splang.......yep, I'm sure you do, and for sure she is my boss - well she's bossy anyway (please don't tell her I said that) ;) :devil: :D

Hi Splang.......yep, I'm sure you do, and for sure she is my boss - well she's bossy anyway (please don't tell her I said that) ;) :devil: :D

Me thinks you might be too late!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Something doesn't make sense....

You mention he has L-Plates AND a 150cc moped... L-Plates would imply a CBT, which in turn would mean he is restricted to 125cc (and some bhp I can't remember).

The police might be interested in knowing there is someone driving without a valid licence for that vehicle... or the insurance company....

Michele

Just be careful Donza I reported a guy a couple of years ago and ended up having my car seriously damaged.
I found out later on the police had told him who complained,yes I know they are not supposed to but they did (I have found among the police fraternity there are a lot of pratts)

Just be careful Donza I reported a guy a couple of years ago and ended up having my car seriously damaged.

You have my sympathies but I still think you did the right thing. If we never stand up to hooligan kids because we are afraid of the consequences then what sort of society are we going to end up with? (this is a rhetorical question btw!)

and of course she has back up too - not that she needs it! ;) :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom