Luxury weekend Break, For the wife turning 40! Need Help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your wife doesn't need a mid-life crisis experience. She's only 40.
So, some glamour. Go to London.
Stay at The Savoy or Claridge's.
Day 1 go to a great show then late dinner at romantic little restaurant.
Day 2 sightseeing in the morning, long long lunch, back to hotel for cocktails (Savoy American Bar is best), then to your room for smoocherama. Room service dinner.
Day 3 fantabulous breakfast before boat trip down to Greenwich. Pub lunch and back to hotel. Spa etc to detox before a healthy(ish) dinner at a great seafood restaurant.

I think I could improve on the great suggestions above, so with a free licence to slightly alter Teego's itinerary I give you an alternative that your wife will always remind you of.

Your wife doesn't need a mid-life crisis experience. She's only 40.
So, some glamour. Go to Clacton.
Stay at The Travelodge or Premier Inn.
Day 1 go to the arcade then late dinner at a romantic little kebab shop.
Day 2 cockling in the morning, long long walk in the wind and rain, back to hotel for a few snakebites (Premier Inn Bar is best), then to your room for smoocherama. Room service pizza.
Day 3 gutbuster breakfast before boat trip to Frinton -on-Sea. Wetherspoons pub lunch and back to hotel. Bath etc to detox before a healthy(ish) dinner at Burger King

Joking aside, some good suggestions above Gav. Very thoughtful thing to do for her which she'll love.:thumb:

Often threatened the wife (jokingly) that when she got to 40 I'd trade her in for 2 x 20 year olds - that 10 years later became 2 x 25 year old's, and will shortly be 2 x 35 year olds. Trouble is I could not handle it (although I'd have the silliest grin ever on my face at the pearly gates!!) so guess I'll just keep her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom