M-B Engineers seem to be getting prettier šŸ˜

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do appreciate what you say , the best way is to identify such people and stop them .

How that is done is another question , but a bit like giving in to terrorism , we should not allow wrongdoers to change our society or erode our freedoms .
Allowing wrongdoers to change our society is definitely NOT giving in to them.

Yes it is a stupid and incorrect term but no matter what we think of it, itā€™s here and itā€™s here to stay.

And as we all know the meaning of it in this particular context thereā€™s no point in trying to be clever about tense etc.
I'm not so sure that it's here to stay, any more than any other word/phrase that creeps in and out of common use. This old man's understanding of the word is "being awake to social injustice" as first used by African Americans. No doubt it will take on a whole range of meanings and misinterpretations in the coming months and years.

I do appreciate what you say , the best way is to identify such people and stop them .

How that is done is another question , but a bit like giving in to terrorism , we should not allow wrongdoers to change our society or erode our freedoms .

Unfortunately its a well known fact that when it comes to Paedos and Sex Offenders, small things invariably leads to more serious offences. In the good old days, washing line underwear stealers were always the ones to have their doors kicked in first when a serious offence happened.

Many years back my old Deputy Head was arrested for taking photos of young girls on the heath. Never did find out what happened but did hear that he ended up being a Headmaster out of the area !

Reactions: 219
Unfortunately its a well known fact that when it comes to Paedos and Sex Offenders, small things invariably leads to more serious offences. In the good old days, washing line underwear stealers were always the ones to have their doors kicked in first when a serious offence happened.

Many years back my old Deputy Head was arrested for taking photos of young girls on the heath. Never did find out what happened but did hear that he ended up being a Headmaster out of the area !
My old headmaster and a DT teacher both got locked up for offences related to minors!!

Kiddy fiddlers getting a job where thereā€™s hundreds of kids to look at on a daily basis!! Now thereā€™s a thing.

Reactions: 219
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom