M class clear out?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darrellr, Aug 5, 2015.

1. darrellr

darrellr Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    M140 (68) / E300 Coupe (69) - coming soon
    With the GLC/GLE now widely available will there be a big campaign to discount the last few M class cars during September?

2. MercedesMatt

MercedesMatt Member

Car:
    Mercedes-Benz E220 Coupe AMG Line
    M-Class

Hi

Ill have a look whats left if you like, what exactly are you looking for and I will find out if its available. Let me know engine, colour, spec and anything else you can think of and i will try to locate a car.

3. JBD

JBD Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W205 C Class and ND MX5 Sport Recaro
    We still have a small number in stock. The finance campaign was enhanced a lot for this quarter, with the monthly payments dropping by £50. New GLE arrived today actually

4. EClassy

EClassy Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    A205 C200 Cabriolet AMG Line - Prem +, ILS, 360° camera, leather dash and Driving Assistance Pkg
    Hi JBD & Matt

Sorry to hijack the thread but are there any discounts to be had on the GLE Coupe? DTD has about 6.5% off but I am looking for a minimum 10% off.

Already tried carwow and got some ridiculous offers like £363 off. Whats the best you can do for me. Happy to travel anywhere in the UK. Bought my current Merc in South Wales as they were the only ones willing to give 10% off. (Hadnt heard of DTD at the time)

GLE Coupe 350d
    Obsidian black
    Black Nappa leather
    Black poplar wood
    Premium plus pack
    Driving assistance package
    Entertainment package

I also want the roofliner in black although it looks like this can not be configured for the UK. This will be a deal breaker for me.

Please PM me if you have any offers for me

Thanks

5. JBD

JBD Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W205 C Class and ND MX5 Sport Recaro
    We're not doing anything off them at the moment. We don't have many available and they're a brand new model. I'd go with DTD if I was you.

Tags: