M class - missing dash button?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you check what the Datacard says? The VRM is not obscured in the photos so you could work-out the VIN.
That would solve all the queries but sadly I can't check VINs from reg no now. Its a real pita to be honest but gdpr and all that it seems..

I'm new to Mercedes My vin check says that I have parking sensors but there is no button to cancel them. I managed to source a new button set and installed it. It does nothing still. I also got the heated seats buttons as I'm going to try and install the seats and wiring when I get some motivation.

I'm new to Mercedes My vin check says that I have parking sensors but there is no button to cancel them. I managed to source a new button set and installed it. It does nothing still. I also got the heated seats buttons as I'm going to try and install the seats and wiring when I get some motivation.
Can you see the parking sensors on the front and/or rear bumpers, probably four small circles a touch smaller than the size of an half penny piece?

Can you see the parking sensors on the front and/or rear bumpers, probably four small circles a touch smaller than the size of an half penny piece?
I think this thread is about why the button is not there. My parking sensors work fine. From factory. The car doesn't have a button to stop the noise that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom