M-Class Owners Alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berlinmitte

I discovered a while back that as an ML owner I was entitled to a complimentary M-Class Experience from Mercedes, with the chance to drive ML's off road and on track to see what it can do (in their car, not mine!). I had never received an invitation for this, but I got more information through my dealer and actually went on the day, which was great and well worth it. Got to do some things I'd never have thought possible in an ML!

I've since heard from a number of ML drivers I've met that they also didn't get invitations and didn't know about the days, so if anyone falls in this category I'd recommend chasing it up. Apparently anyone who bought their car in this country over the last few years is entitled and there wasn't a time limit on taking it up, as it was included in the cost of the car! The direct booking number was 01675 445825 for anyone whose interested.

Has anyone else been on this and enjoyed it as much as I did?

My dealer told me MB would be contacting me in a few weeks with details (I only picked the car up 2 weeks ago). He also said that he had been and it was an impressive day. Eye opening just what these vehicles can do.
What ML did they use there?

Supposedly only applies to the first owner of the car, but if you're extra nice when you call them it can make all the difference.

I've been on a few Mercedes Experience days now, and it's been tremendous fun!! Superb in all respects.

I discovered a while back that as an ML owner I was entitled to a complimentary M-Class Experience from Mercedes, with the chance to drive ML's off road and on track to see what it can do (in their car, not mine!). I had never received an invitation for this, but I got more information through my dealer and actually went on the day, which was great and well worth it. Got to do some things I'd never have thought possible in an ML!

I've since heard from a number of ML drivers I've met that they also didn't get invitations and didn't know about the days, so if anyone falls in this category I'd recommend chasing it up. Apparently anyone who bought their car in this country over the last few years is entitled and there wasn't a time limit on taking it up, as it was included in the cost of the car! The direct booking number was 01675 445825 for anyone whose interested.

Has anyone else been on this and enjoyed it as much as I did?

Certainly did, a very enjoyable day at MBWorld, Brooklands.:D

Mark.

They had a selection up to ML500, but no AMG.

I got an letter from MB about a week after getting my car, I still have not had time to do this but after speaking to a girl at MB she said just to e-mail her whenever and she would send me revised dates.
I will deffinately do it but it's just finding the time.

They had a selection up to ML500, but no AMG.
That'll be because the ML63 AMG owners have an invitation to the AMG Experience instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom