M-Class revision and C-Class price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marcos

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 estate
Does anyone know when the M-Class was revised. My mate is looking at buying one and is unsure about when the facelift was.
He is also selling my old C240 Sport 2000yr, silver, black leather, auto, autochanger etc and needs to know a price.
If its a good price I might buy it back off him and give to the wife as it was the best car I've ever owned.
Thanks in advance,

Marcos

marcos said:
Does anyone know when the M-Class was revised. My mate is looking at buying one and is unsure about when the facelift was.
He is also selling my old C240 Sport 2000yr, silver, black leather, auto, autochanger etc and needs to know a price.
If its a good price I might buy it back off him and give to the wife as it was the best car I've ever owned.
Thanks in advance,

Marcos

PARKER GUIDE - PRICES

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon
C240 Sport 4d Tip Auto 2000/W
Average mileage: 30,000 miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Price £ 27670
Dealer Retail £ 14820
Private Good £ 13110
Private Poor £ 9120
Trade £ 10830

marcos said:
...He is also selling my old C240 Sport... ...as it was the best car I've ever owned...
:crazy: That's a bold statement Umm I thought you're currently driving a W211 E320 CDI.

S.

marcos said:
Thanks in advance,

Marcos

Hi Marcos,

M-class wae revised in August/September2001.

Cheers,

Dieter

Steve_Perry said:
:crazy: That's a bold statement Umm I thought you're currently driving a W211 E320 CDI.

S.
Steve,

So far the E has had to be recovered twice, the C240 did 60,000mls of trouble free miles and still felt like new the day I sold it.
The E320 CDI is a better drive but overall the C240 was better as it never let me down. I'll see how the E has faired in a couple of years and then decide which was better.

Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom