M10 Flange Caliper bolts.?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sarruma

Car
Mercedes 320cdi Sport
Could someone please tell me what the OE numbers are for the Brake Caliper Torx flange bolts are please, I have spent way too many hours now searching the interweb trying to find them. I think they may be a special order from Mercedes Main Dealers, but they are closed at the moment because of Covid-19.
There's 8no of them. I know that they are M10 Flange bolts "Torx50" and are about 40mm long. They are from a 2009 W209 320 Sport. I'm renovating the calipers and I want to replace the old ones.

A1.jpg

If you have the VIN, it is easier to check. I have done a quick search and they may be part of the caliper in which case you cannot order them separately.

Thank you Bob6600, that may be the reason why I have struggled so much, and sound about right for Mercs.
There's nothing wrong with my ones, in fact they are in excellent working order and I don't really want the expense of new Brembo calipers for no reason. I just wanted new bolts. Looks like I'm going to have to DIY nickel plate them myself.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Kenn

Its a Brembo calliper (IIRC) so parts are likely to be available. Contact a calliper refurb company, they should be able to help.

Thank you again BlackC55, all very helpful info, better than I have done these last 6 weeks, should have started here in the first place.

Kenn

I dont know if this will be of any help, you may know of it already.. but I am re using some bolts that have surface rust on them but otherwise in good condition. I only came across this the other day so gave it a try last night, I got it off Amazon.I gave the bolts a dusting with a little wire brush first then soaked them for only 15 mins as per the instruction....after seeing the result I decided to leave them soaking over night......Ive not checked them yet but Im confident they will be good...Steve..2020-05-25 17.37.39.jpg2020-05-25 17.38.58.jpg2020-05-25 17.40.10.jpg2020-05-25 18.04.12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom