M104 3.2 engine wanted (w124 Coupe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bh13coupe

Car
124 coupe
Hi Guys

I am potentially in the market for a 3.2 M104 engine in good condition. PM if you have anything of interest.

Thanks

Paul

How urgent do you need it Paul?

Dash

I am without my car so ideally within a couple of weeks at the latest. had a disaster on my motor, ruptured radiator hose has caused CHG failure (oil in the water etc) and nuked the cylinder head. long and short, I am looking at a top end change or source another engine. My indie is looking at the damage to see what we can do. I am seeing what I can get my hand on, I have seen some on ebay which were not as expensive as I thought.

Sorry to hear this Paul, maybe Dash can hook you up with a 3.6.........??

Sorry to hear this Paul, maybe Dash can hook you up with a 3.6.........??

I believe Janner still has the 3.6 for sale

See, I told you! He probably has the ECU and 4 speed trans to go with it all.....??

Really, you should be able to recover your own shouldn't you, they normally recondition very well........

Ive got a m104 e320 engine in the garage. The head is intact but the bottom end has been stripped, all the conrods and bearing are maked with the relevent pistons. It was from my twin turbo project.

Thanks Guys

I am waiting on my mechanic to come back with a prognosis on the head. I will come back with an update.

OK

Sourced on on Ebay Complete unit with 60K on the clock £695 inc VAT. Let see how I get on.

Thanks for all you input, much appreciated.

Paul:Bang a 3.6 while at it man

I will get one anyway once I have moved house along with an e500. Thats the plan, I may need vistation rights to my son though :)

OK

Sourced on on Ebay Complete unit with 60K on the clock £695 inc VAT. Let see how I get on.

Thanks for all you input, much appreciated.

is it all documented i.e. genuine milage etc?

I will get one anyway once I have moved house along with an e500. Thats the plan, I may need vistation rights to my son though :)

Aye! Whats all this E500 talk Paul?! :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your engine...hope it all gets sorted. Dash is selling his 3.6, buy it off him man!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom