M111.960 Unknown Cable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoundOzBenz

Car
W124 E220
Hi,

I have a M111.960 (W124 E220) with a badly worn cable that I have tried to trace but for the life of me cannot find where it goes or comes from. I've searched part numbers, but the only ones available were on a generic connector which is used throughout the car.

Does anyone familiar with the M111 know what assembly this cable relates to, let alone the part number for the cable?

The photo is on the passenger side, between the firewall and the intake manifold. I would include more photos but I have reached my quota and cannot find where to get more space or delete previously uploaded images.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 30
Iric the pink cable is the starter solenoid, the brown cable is the oil level sensor.

Be wary of playing with the loom though, looking at that picture the main harness will be just as bad.

Last edited:
When you try to post another piccy and you get the "you have exceeded your quota message" mouse click on the click on here to view your attachments link-- this will bring up your existing attachments--- then tick the boxes to select the images you want removed and scroll to the bootom of the page where you will find a delete selected button- voila you should now have more space for new piccies.

Thanks for the pointers, have replaced this cable. MB calls it the 'positive battery cable', 1245403430. Also includes wiring to oil pressure sender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom