M113 5.4 litre engine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frostbite

Car
C43 AMG, 96 Jeep Cherokee 2.5, Triumph Explorer and Thruxton
Hi All,

I can't resist it, so I'm looking for a 5.4 litre M113 (342bhp?) to put in my C43.

Preferably with the engine wiring, but not essential and mileage not too important as (unless it's really clean and low miles) I'll be taking it to bits anyway.

If it's still in a car, that's ok too, but can't afford too much so a car that is worthy of staying intact is probably not what I'm after.

Thanks!

frostbite said:
Hi All, I can't resist it, so I'm looking for a 5.4 litre M113 (342bhp?) to put in my C43. Preferably with the engine wiring, but not essential and mileage not too important as (unless it's really clean and low miles) I'll be taking it to bits anyway. If it's still in a car, that's ok too, but can't afford too much so a car that is worthy of staying intact is probably not what I'm after. Thanks!

Pm'd

got 1 :)

Hi Acid, can I pm you, or you me? Mileage, cost, etc.? Thanks mate! (I'm assuming with your rep and knowledge, it'll be a sound lump and will fit without further ado..;) )

Grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat, I now have one and from a most excellent source. My grin will only get bigger once the engine is in the car... :D
Thanks to all who replied and pm'd etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom