M113 Crank Pulleys @ MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
We have decided to Give everyone options to whether change the crank pulley or the Super Charger pulleys for more boost.

Here are a few pics of the New Pulley Designed by weistec Engineering.

Can never remember which pulley it is that I need/recommended to change with the remap, both of which as you know I was never going to do! Damn you MSL and your bugs that have bitten me! ;)

Can never remember which pulley it is that I need/recommended to change with the remap, both of which as you know I was never going to do! Damn you MSL and your bugs that have bitten me! ;)

I am your doctor! don't worry! :thumb:

Looks a nice bit of kit Acid.

What size options are there, I can see the 170 and 180, is there anything in between? Does the kit come with all sizes to swap around or do you order the one size you want?

I can see this doesn't use the original MB pulley body to build on. Does it have a harmonic balancer, bit difficult to be sure from the pics?

Sorry for all the questions mate!

Looks a nice bit of kit Acid.

What size options are there, I can see the 170 and 180, is there anything in between? Does the kit come with all sizes to swap around or do you order the one size you want?

I can see this doesn't use the original MB pulley body to build on. Does it have a harmonic balancer, bit difficult to be sure from the pics?

Sorry for all the questions mate!

Hi

Yes You can choose what size pulley you need and it can be made to suit.
A Full Video will be released on how the pulley is made as alot of design work has gone into this.

BenzedUP said:
Acid, does this work on the SLK55 or only the Supercharged 55's?

No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom