m113 supercharger bearing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
I've had one of these on my shopping list for a while now so I need to get one ordered.
I'd have a smaller pulley but I don't really have time to have it set up properly and I don't really have any need for it to go faster!
So I assume the bearing and a pulley bearing are the same thing?
There seem to be 2 options.
Genuine Nachi ones either from the US
45BG07S5A1G-2DL NACHI Supercharger Bearing Made in Japan Mercedes C55,CL55,S55 | eBay
or from Estonia
Mercedes AMG CL55 S55 E55 SL55 G55 CLS55 Supercharger Pulley Bearing Nachi | eBay
You can get these from the Philippines too it seems.
Genuine Nachi Heavy Duty Bearing 45BG07S5A1G-2DL Mercedes CL55 E55 S55 G55 SL55 | eBay

but there seems to be some vaguery about custom charges

or a pattern part also from Estonia.
Mercedes AMG CL55 S55 E55 SL55 G55 CLS55 Supercharger Pulley Bearing 45BG07S5DL | eBay

Neither are a lot so I'd stick to the Nachi ones.
But are there no UK stockists?

Anyway I think the Nachi one for 60 bucks from Estonia with no import charges and free shipping seems the best option.
David

Hi David, Yes i have what would you like to know?

Is it an easy job?

I can hear a rattling noise on the rear of my supercharger, performance not affected

When you say the rear of the supercharger do you mean the opposite end to the pulley?

Hi David, Yes i have what would you like to know?
Mainly which bearing you chose and why. I won't be doing it but from the video it didn't look that hard.

Is it an easy job?

I can hear a rattling noise on the rear of my supercharger, performance not affected

This vid shows how
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lol ignore - I was referring to the two internal bearings at the rear of the supercharger....

Hi David, Yes that video more or less shows how to sort it, as far as the bearing choice i went for Nachi which is supposed to be OEM fitment, i think that they have updated the oil seal on the later bearings from orange seal to a black seal, no change to the bearing just the seal,

Thanks. I went for the Estonian one in the end, same thing but a bit cheaper. I'm not doing it but I know a man who can!

bearings should be the same for all the pulley range, yours is fitted with a 83mm one btw :)

bearings should be the same for all the pulley range, yours is fitted with a 83mm one btw :)

Well spotted, that reminds me of something I found in my garage yesterday, must go to post office. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom