M113K Operating Temperature

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL03WLY

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 03'
Hi,

Just wanted to ask if other M113K owners also see their cars temp go to 95 degrees? I keep reading around of people seeing 80 degrees all the time. I see it too but once I've driven it even modestly hard it goes to 95 but then back down to 92. With heaters on it comes down a bit more but with summer coming up I really don't want to be driving round in a sauna. I've already had a PLM heat exchange fitted and a new bosch 010 pump 2 weeks ago.

IMG_2694.jpgIMG_2692.jpg

thanks

If the thermostat has been changed in the last couple of years the temperature at which they open is raised and 95c is the normal operating temperature. My E55 operated at around 85c IIRC.

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if other M113K owners also see their cars temp go to 95 degrees? I keep reading around of people seeing 80 degrees all the time. I see it too but once I've driven it even modestly hard it goes to 95 but then back down to 92. With heaters on it comes down a bit more but with summer coming up I really don't want to be driving round in a sauna. I've already had a PLM heat exchange fitted and a new bosch 010 pump 2 weeks ago.

View attachment 111172

thanks
Kompressor - it will always run a bit hotter

Thank you all. I can't see anything in the history of it being change but if thats the case where it opens at 95c then I guess all is good.

So, the temperature went above 95 when in traffic. Im thinking to check out the aux fan. Anyone know which fuse is for the aux fan please?

Even when my E55K was modified to 492WHP, it still never went above 85 degrees although it would have had a thermostat older than 2 years at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom