m113k upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sim55amg

Car
CL55 AMG KOMPRESSOR 2003
hi looking for information on how to get the most out of my cl55 kompressor

- smaller pulley
- remap
- secondary cat delete
- res delete

All can be done at MSL Performance Birmingham, highly recommended. Speak to Acid for engine work & Imran for exhaust.

In the light of the new MOT regs, why does nobody fit a high-flowing sports cat rather than taking them out?
I can't wait to see the answers to your question. There must be thousands of 'performance' cars out there that have had secondary cat(s) removed that are instant MOT failures if the tester sees fit to note the delete.

There are many still in denial of this simple fact.

I can't wait to see the answers to your question. There must be thousands of 'performance' cars out there that have had secondary cat(s) removed that are instant MOT failures if the tester sees fit to note the delete.

These cars came with four cats, most MOT testers don’t know this and are happy when they see the two primary ones.

Do what Clk320x said but you will need an upgraded IC pump to cope with cooling too. It makes a massive difference to the car, one of the best mods I ever did!

The car is at msl having kleemann headers 77mm pulley dyno and map
but but thinking of
Belt wrap
Split cooling
Fabtech underbonnet ice tank
Air intake 3/12 system
90 throttle body
Pierburg ic pump
Quaife diff
Transmission
Cams
Heads
Injectors Ev14
But I am willing to listen to people who have trodden this path

Still passes the emissions though right?

Still passes the emissions though right?
Even if it blows Unicorn farts the MOT tester can still fail it because the secondary (or primary) cat(s) are missing. As was discussed on this forum months ago. He or she would have to be a bit of a tight bugger to actually fail the car but are entirely in their rights to do so.

Have yet to hear of anyone on this forum failing MOT because of it so maybe its a bit of a 'non story' ...or they are too embarrassed to admit they were wrong about cat delete. We might never know.

Moscow Supercharge is another option they have stage 1, 2, ect kits depending on what you want to spend and what power your after. Ive just used them and very happy with the quality of work and price.

Belt wrap is the addition of a idle pulley to help stop belt skip

And even smaller belts can skip with a smaller pulley.

Found that out the hard way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom