M157 vs M6 GC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s black interior with Ruby Black Metallic outside. I’ll get some pics later on.

I wasn’t brave enough for a light interior. Would have been easier to find though. There was a lovely blue one with the light interior.

Attachments

• 7225ECAD-F9BE-46CA-87BC-758B58484FDF.jpeg
    7225ECAD-F9BE-46CA-87BC-758B58484FDF.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 17
I wasn’t brave enough for a light interior. Would have been easier to find though. There was a lovely blue one with the light interior.
My favourite combination, my SLK had ivory interior with a blue grey exterior, looked fabulous 😀, but am sure yours looks great as well

I reckon the light leather gives a nicer interior and looks better. I just don’t think I can have that in a car I use as a daily. CBB232C1-60D9-44F1-8D1B-021DFA8E1B83.jpeg

Better view.

Thread resurrection time!

So, I enjoyed my time with the M6 Gran Coupe, it was the most complete car I have ever owned but I never really gelled with it. It is hard to put into words because when I think back about the time I spent in it, I can't fault it. It was incredibly fast, comfortable with some great tech and I would recommend to anyone to give it a go.
Entirely subjective I know, but I think the M6 GC is one of the best looking M cars ever.
Anyway, now it's time to scratch the M157 itch, a CL or CLS incoming I reckon.....

Thread resurrection time!

So, I enjoyed my time with the M6 Gran Coupe, it was the most complete car I have ever owned but I never really gelled with it. It is hard to put into words because when I think back about the time I spent in it, I can't fault it. It was incredibly fast, comfortable with some great tech and I would recommend to anyone to give it a go.
Entirely subjective I know, but I think the M6 GC is one of the best looking M cars ever.
Anyway, now it's time to scratch the M157 itch, a CL or CLS incoming I reckon.....
Sounds very much like my experience....admired the M6 GC but never loved it.....loved the SL63 and cannot wait to get another!

Good luck with the search, not too many CL or CLS AMG’s for sale, so you may have to be patient. I was when recently buying my CLS and am currently enjoying be in back in a Mercedes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom