m20 yesterday going to ashford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chiefski26

Banned
Car
c63 c43
im in c63 in middle lane doing legal limit :D,get overtaken at speed by a t reg burgundy vectra closely followed by a normal looking black 58 reg turbo type seat, few seconds later lights start flashing on seat making vectra pull over on hard shoulder im guessing the vectra was doing 90/100 + mph, looked back over shoulder as i passed = uniformed police inside.

Whenever I find that opportunity or situation arises, I always look out for other suspect cars - ie unmarked. There's a surprising number of them about if you look for them. I've seen a few people who could have avoided getting nicked if they'd paid attention. Funny though!!!!

Yep. Lots of unmarked cops. They are moving away from the typical large saloon sort of car 5 series etc and into other types of cars like hot hatches (golf r32).

You have been warned. At night its very hard to discover an unmarked car, as I have learned. Quite often they are solely driven now too.

Maidstone and south be careful - it's not unusual to be on that stretch doing 75+ indicated and be overtaken by many rushing for their ferry / train - and the coppers know it! They've also installed Gatsos on lots of the bridges passing Maidstone, but have yet to see one flash. I use that road lots so know to be very careful - lots of unmarked cars!

yep I have seen all those cameras above the gantries on the M20 near Maidstone.

They look like speed sensitive cameras aka M25.

I presume they are switched off unless there is a speed restriction lit up on the gantry.

Do you reckon that is right?

I slow down to 70 under them but plenty of punters keep on pushing

Quite often they are solely driven now too.

They can be single crewed south of the border due to different law down there , but corroboration required under Scots Law requires dual manning .

They can be single crewed south of the border due to different law down there , but corroboration required under Scots Law requires dual manning .

Video recording..... only a one man band with the video as their backup and witness.

Happened to me back in -97 :doh:

PS I got off with a warning (after doing 96mph on M180) :D

im in c63 in middle lane doing legal limit :D.

Hogger!:D

try do 60 in left hand lane, the unmarked cars crawl past, usually for a look.

Unless that is just my number plates they are checking.

Spotting the unmarked has become more difficult here in Warwickshire, they are getting very good a the covert stuff. When I see one I make a note, then read the note a few times to commit it to memory. Works for me.

Kent Police have got a newish A8 that is very well unmarked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom