M6 GC - thoughts please!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seesixtythree

Car
audi
Hi guys,

I would really appreciate your thoughts, the car is blue 2014 plate with one owner 55k miles (I know high!!) and is up at £40k. What do you guys think is it worth it? What are they like to live with? Or am I just buying a money pit?

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks,

I'm on my 2nd F10 M5 (Comp Pack this time) which is mechanically similar to the M6 GC.

Brilliant cars but make sure you have a good warranty. The price seems high for the mileage on yours but there aren't that many to choose from. When new you could easily get 30k off list.

Pm me if you have specific questions.

Gran coupe. Coupe with 4 doors and tail lift.

Hi guys,

I would really appreciate your thoughts, the car is blue 2014 plate with one owner 55k miles (I know high!!) and is up at £40k. What do you guys think is it worth it? What are they like to live with? Or am I just buying a money pit?

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks,

I got my one new in December 2015.

Have done 19K miles now and it has been flawless.

In my opinion : Interior is probably the nicest of any car I have come across. Exterior is the best looking BMW around. Performance is breathtaking especially at license loosing speeds.

It's my daily driver and I live in central London, and it handles that really well. You do sit low, there are some blind spots and it's a very large car, but hasn't been an issue for me. I would definitely make sure it's got surround view cameras.

It gets a lot of attention and the F10 M5 is much more low key...but I already have 2 M5s so thought best to add an M6 GC.

I have done several euro road trips and in a word it's been sensational on all accounts.

Is your one a pre facelift car ? I think face-lift ones were early to mid 2015. Pre face lift cars had full leather (read leather absolutely everywhere) as an option and not standard like the face-lift cars.

Will it be an AUC car ? I wouldn't consider one that doesn't have a BMW approved used warranty.

Have the brakes been replaced yet ?

Wallys

I love the M6 and M5s and have had many, not had the F10 years mind you. From everyone that i know who have them, they love them to bits

I personally dont get the 4 door coupe and would go for a normal M6

If I want info on Bavarian barges I'll look in the appropriate forums Not the AMG lounge

If I want info on Bavarian barges I'll look in the appropriate forums Not the AMG lounge

The place this was posted is the doing of the original poster, yet your improperly spelled "Wallys" is directed at everyone... :doh:

M6 GC is a heavy car, about 2 tonnes

Sorry so used to only looking at the AMG section because my previous car was a C63. appreciate it should have been in general discussion.

Apologies for any offence it has caused.

Thanks

I got my one new in December 2015.

Have done 19K miles now and it has been flawless.

In my opinion : Interior is probably the nicest of any car I have come across. Exterior is the best looking BMW around. Performance is breathtaking especially at license loosing speeds.

It's my daily driver and I live in central London, and it handles that really well. You do sit low, there are some blind spots and it's a very large car, but hasn't been an issue for me. I would definitely make sure it's got surround view cameras.

It gets a lot of attention and the F10 M5 is much more low key...but I already have 2 M5s so thought best to add an M6 GC.

I have done several euro road trips and in a word it's been sensational on all accounts.

Is your one a pre facelift car ? I think face-lift ones were early to mid 2015. Pre face lift cars had full leather (read leather absolutely everywhere) as an option and not standard like the face-lift cars.

Will it be an AUC car ? I wouldn't consider one that doesn't have a BMW approved used warranty.

Have the brakes been replaced yet ?

Thanks for the reply mate, so that is the issue the car has done highish mileage but I don't think brakes have been changed yet and will be due soon but BMW have said if they reach minimum standard they wont change them

I guess that's reflected in the price...anyway I think I will look at the F80 M3, similar price yes half the car but should be newer with lower mileage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom