M60 - 08.07.2010 18.00hrs 2hrs+

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
Anybody else stuck on it last night for over 2 hours last night, like me and Trapperjohn :crazy:.

Anyone know what the cause was, all we heard on t' wireless was 'a police incident' we guessed that meant a jumper.

08072010796.jpg

I did a quick google search but didn't see that :doh::eek:.

Time to upgrade to tomtom traffic? It would have taken you on a 30 miles detour to save 2 minutes ;)

Nar, on the rare occasion when I/we would use it, it wouldn't be cost effective.

Nar, on the rare occasion when I/we would use it, it wouldn't be cost effective.

Not so much the 'LIVE' service which is expensive as a monthly sub, but the TMC ariel which you simple plug in (if compatible) then has no monthly sub.

That Sky report ends with the following:
The drama came to an end when the man fled the scene at about 8pm, according to reports.

Officers apprehended him shortly afterwards and the M60 reopened.
What I would have much preferred to read would have been the following:

"The drama came to an end when the man fled the scene at about 8pm, according to reports.

Irate motorists apprehended him shortly afterwards and proceeded to use his newly-severed head as the ball for the remainder of the match."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom