M60 Incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnEclass

Car
S6/Q5/C300/S4/W209/W211
Set off for Leeds this morning decided to play safe and go round the M60 instead of going over the hills......unfortunately poor bugger in a van lost it in the snow and wiped out, at the cost of his life. My thoughts are for his poor family.
Stuck for an 1 1/2 hours then allowed past, did the site of a smashed up van on its side alter the behaviour of other drivers?....answer, only a few, the rest happy to tailgate in adverse weather! Same all the way back from Leeds, weather being even worse.
Only the RWD brigade seemed to be thinking about traction and stopping distances! :mad:

So many single brain celled ejits out there.

I drove from Nottingham to Manchester and back today but used the M6. Too many ppl driving inches from each others bumpers in the snow and with no lights on or the other nobs are the ones with fog lights on.

On the way back on the M1 the 3rd and 4th lanes were rammed with the first 2 fairly empty.... The 3rd lane has become the new middle lane.

Oh and I saw at least 5 ppl driving with earphones or headphones on!!!!

Saw a C63 estate reg BG62*** being delivered too... Anyone on here?

I drove from Nottingham to Manchester and back today but used the M6. Too many ppl driving inches from each others bumpers in the snow and with no lights on or the other nobs are the ones with fog lights on.

On the way back on the M1 the 3rd and 4th lanes were rammed with the first 2 fairly empty.... The 3rd lane has become the new middle lane.

Tonight I was driving North on the M1 at an unlit section in heavy rain, when I came across a black coloured VW Passat in the outside lane doing about 65mph with only sidelights on.

The driver seemed oblivious to his lack of vision, visibility, the queue of cars behind him or the empty lanes to his left due to those vehicles having pulled away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom