MacBook Pro with Retina display 15-inch 2.6GHzwith Retina display

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cerbera

For sale MacBook Pro with Retina display 15-inch 2.6GHz

Specifications
2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
16GB 1600MHz memory
1TB PCIe-based flash storage 1
Intel Iris Pro Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
with 2GB GDDR5 memory
Built-in battery (8 hours)2

Processor
Enjoy incredible performance from the fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core i7 processor. This 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display comes with upgraded processor to a 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7.
Intel’s fourth-generation quad-core processors house the processor, L3 cache, Intel Iris Pro Graphics and fast 1600MHz memory controller on a single chip. These processors feature Turbo Boost technology that automatically boosts the processor clock speed based on workload, giving you extra processing power when you need it. And Hyper-Threading technology allows two threads to run simultaneously on each core. This enables the processor to deliver a faster performance by spreading tasks more evenly across a greater number of cores.

storage
the MacBook Pro comes as standard with flash storage. Flash storage has no moving parts and provides faster responsiveness and enhanced durability.
The larger the capacity of your flash storage, the more space is available to store your documents, photos, music, videos, apps and more. Flash storage is up to nine times faster than a conventional hard drive. And the PCIe-based flash storage in MacBook Pro is up to 60 per cent faster than the flash storage in the previous generation. Which means everything you do is much more responsive — browsing a large photo library, launching applications, opening files and waking MacBook Pro from sleep, for instance. And flash storage doesn’t have any moving parts, so it’s more reliable and quiet.
This 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display comes with upgraded 1TB PCIe-based Flash Storage.

The list price for this MacBook Pro is £2799.00

Configure - Apple Store (UK)

This MacBook Pro was won as a prize and as I’m not Techy so it’s wasted on me. It is brand new and still sealed in the box.
Looking for £2250.00 ONO delivered. That’s a saving of £550.00 over the list price!
Please PM me for details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom