Mad Max beyond the Thunderdome, again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
autosport.com - F1 News: Mosley hits out at Montezemolo, Ferrari

Me me me me me me me......and some more me me me me.

You're all wrong and I am right....

over everything.

Just like my dad.

<rant over>

if anyone has access to this man, please ask him nicely to go away and not come back. He has done and said nothing constructive for years. Move on.

Well, it's all clear now: Max was the saviour of F1 and it would have failed long ago without him. He's nothing if not (im)modest :rolleyes: :wallbash:

Well, it's all clear now: Max was the saviour of F1 and it would have failed long ago without him. He's nothing if not (im)modest :rolleyes: :wallbash:

Oh...well interpreted..I didn't see that way he whipped them into shape. I read the whole of it in F1 Racing. Seems he is very bitter about everything in his life.

It also seems unusual that such an inteligent man can keep on spouting out the same rubbish year after year, when the rest of the world moves on.

I can't imagine he uses the media to keep his ego inflated.

One day he will pass away. On that day, I am sure, we will all miss him as much as the hole that is left when you take your hands out of a bucket of water.

It also seems unusual that such an inteligent man can keep on spouting out the same rubbish year after year, when the rest of the world moves on.
The sad thing is that Max really is an intelligent man and he has also been responsible for some good things throughout his career in and around motorsport (e.g. the Euro-NCAP Crash Assessment program) but most of that gets lost in his more extreme views.

He also exhibits a trait that is common within others of his ilk in that (for example) when he makes his claims about how F1 needs to cut costs to survive, he conveniently ignores his massive personal contribution to turning F1 into the manufacturer-lead, money-driven circus it has become. Create a problem and then tell everyone how you, and only you, can solve it. "What we need is a messiah! Max, come save us!", yell the proles. Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom