made me laugh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
I was driving along cheetham hill road Manchester at weekend at about 11pm,stopped at the traffic light and a young girl about 14/15 approached the passenger door,my wife put the window down slightly and the girl asked if I wanted business and my mother could watch,you could have imagined my wifes reaction to that,very very funning,for the next 2 hours I had ear ache regarding,do I look that old,should I change my hair style,are my teeth ok,do I dress old.
was a very funny experience but sad on a serious note that a girl of that age is doing that.i should have explained to her that if she had a bath in bleach and Dettol and washed her cloths she might smell better and get more custom

Usually nothing surprises me in cheetham hill but that is very worrying.

Your wife need not worry as the girl was probably high on drugs and/or alcohol, so won't be in full control of her senses.

she was drugged up
how does a young girl end up like that,she might have had a bad life shame

Usually nothing surprises me in cheetham hill but that is very worrying.

Your wife need not worry as the girl was probably high on drugs and/or alcohol, so won't be in full control of her senses.

I remember valuing a hotel in Cheetham Hill. Out of interest I had a look at the website. It had quite a 'posh' name, and looking at the website you'd believe that it was in the centre of town with very nice rooms etc. The reality was very different.

A few of their visitors would have been very surprised!

Before Trip Advisor really took off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom